This last week was such a crazy time, I am happy to see the coming week is the calm before another storm of fun. Just sitting here thinking of what all went down in the last 5 days:
- Presented to the Microsoft world wide operations and management team.
- Went to the Denver Film Festival for a couple movies
- Saw Puscifer rock the roof off the Paramount
- Flew to WI, and went to the best damn supper club around with friends
- Loaded up with ~$300 in WI native beers
- Drove in 13 hrs back to CO
- Hung out for the day at a friends home brewing (well my role was to stand there and drink beer)
- Surprise Kate at the airport when she got in last night.
- Friends fly in from IL and UT for 4 -5 days of fun times in Denver over thanksgiving.