Got a lot of work done on the bike tonight.
- All the accessory power bits installed (Power for the GoPro, power for the GPS, power and control unit for the new heated grips), tested, and ready to go.
- Terminated the trip computer remote controls.
- Sanded the throttle tube to allow the new heated grip to fit on
- Throttle cables adjusted for the larger cam of the Tiger 1050 throttle tube I am using (for a quicker throttle)
- I redid most of the power runs to the battery, separating and armoring the Pos run.
- Also re ran the battery tender.
Now with all this, I am very close to being done with my check list for the electrical and engine bits. Now when the suspension gets here on Friday I should be ready to get the bike all back together. Going to get the new tires mounted and balanced tomorrow.
Last big mod/tweak I need to do though is hack some VFR 800 mirrors and seperate indicators.
Leave a Reply