Spent some time t

Spent some time today fixing a couple gremlins on the motorcycle.  Replaced a broken turn signal relay (it would randomly just not work until power was cycled by turning the bike off and on)

I also took the time to replace both parking lights with LED bulbs (a magnitude brighter), and look the bike over.  I think I found a bit of a valve cover gasket leak, as one side of the engine was a bit greasy and dirty.  The valves need to be adjusted soon so its no worry.

Amazing that after putting 2K miles on the bike the oil level is exactly what it was when I filled it up last fall.

Sadly I did end up breaking the chrome bling off the left side of the bike… 3M VHB tape to the rescue!

Excuse the dustiness… I need to clean this thing.

Follow Joe Kelly:

Geek of many things

CEO of this Blog. It's kind of a big deal.

Latest posts from

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.