For dumbest place I have ever visited.
Florida had the state wide designation of this since … well… since it’s been a state I figure…
Things I witnessed today that proved just how awesome this city is at being stupid:
- Was almost run over 3 times by semi trucks not looking and just crossing multiple lanes in one move.
- Had someone almost rear end me at high speed because he was busy folding a news paper behind me
- Every single person going through airport security except me had to have their bag inspected because they were unable to read, or comprehend simple instructions like – don’t bring liquids through in your bags.
- They need someone at the entrance of the security area to verify you even have a boarding pass and ID… just to keep you from inevitably wasting everyone’s time at the TSA stand.
- One way roads, often have one way signs taken down or broken in half for some reason in down town Houston. No worries about fixing those.
- #5 may lead into this one – people driving the wrong way down one way roads… at the airport, down town, in the parking ramp….
- People of Houston sporting Women for Romney stickers… This along should prove this entire post.
- They have an airport called George Bush… I am amazed the planes even get off the ground.
With that I crown Houston the dumbest place I have ever visited.
Leave a Reply